Sunday, January 4, 2009

Updates! Squee!

Well, I've finally completed my epic little updating event... My website is updated, my resume, my portfolio and my blog! It's so very exciting!
I felt it was time for a little change. I didn't have a lot of spare time before gradshow last April to put it together the way I wanted to, so I decided that - since I seem to have a little more time nowadays - I would fix it up a little.

In other news... I've moved out of my Mum's place into a two bedroom apt with my boyfriend. I finally have office space! It's crazy! I miss my puppies though... No doggies allowed. :( I really hate that rule. People aren't responsible and the rest of us have to suffer. Hmph... I feel and angry tirade coming on... Oh well. Life right?

So... I think it's time to make something for breakfast. I'm off!

Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. There were a some people that I was beginning to suspect were dead.

    Yay you're alive! Congrats on moving out of your parents place too. Pretty sweet to get away from em right? ...Maybe that's more my thing.

    Anyways. it's always good to see new stuff from ya.

    ReplyDelete