Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Little Red Book...



Well! I recently bought myself a new Moleskine sketchbook and since I have never successfully completed one... I decided to make it this years resolution! So I bought a red one instead of the usual black ones and I've been doodling in it a little bit each day! So far this is what I've got done, there is one more page that has a bunch of incomplete Princess and the Frog sketches which I'm trying to finish off!
Also! Website news! I've updated all the artwork pages so now I'm using Lightbox2! It's really exciting stuff so check it out!
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Damn you are good! Emphasis on the ARE. Love the different angles for the head drawings and pray tell, is that Alice!!!
    Old Man Disney would have hired you in a moment - you've captured the Disney style!
    As always, I remain your loyal and faithful behind the scene support system, Mootastic!

    ReplyDelete