Friday, January 7, 2011

Fox


I know I didn't post anything yesterday, but I was super busy with work and I just couldn't get anything done. I'm still super busy today, but I really wanted to finish this. Thank goodness for lunch hours! ^^

So this is Fox! Fox is a very special fox from a story that I've been working on for a while. To sum up why he is melting and turning grey: the more time fox spends away from his magical forest home and in the city (which is an awful place of metal and concrete with no colour or nature at all), he loses his magic as well as his colour and he begins to melt/fade away. Poor guy.

1 comment:

  1. Great potential for a story lurks in this drawing, love it!

    Moo-back-at-fantastic!

    Loved the hug today - hope lunch filled in the holes.

    ReplyDelete