Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Icons! He he!

So the biggest thing that used to bug me about Blogger VS livejournal was the fact that Blogger doesn't let you use little icons for each of your posts. LAME. I don't know why I like it so much, but for the longest time I was using livejournal because of this. HOWEVER! Now that I've been studying up on all my coding and fancy stuff, I have figured out a way to make it look like I've got my own little icon set up here too! He he! I'm just that sneaky!
Now I just need to figure out how to make a template out of it so that I don't have to copy and paste codes every time I want a pretty little icon to show up. Woo!

That concludes my little report. More art coming soon! I'm also working on a new blog template for my Mum which I'll have done soon hopefully!

Edit: OK, now I'm really going a little crazy. I've even added in the little mood icons I used to have on my lj! Woo! Now I'm never going to leave Blogger! Mwahaha!

Current Mood: Excited!

2 comments:

  1. I want some of these cute little icons on my place to...I almost dognapped the wee pups and put them on my site...but then you'd be so sad if you came back and they had disappeared. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops...late night type...should be "too" - still might grab them and run. *grin*

      Delete