Monday, March 12, 2012

Personal Project - Tamen

If you know me, you've probably heard me mention this epic story I've been working on since I was in grade 9 (2001). Tamen is a fantasy world I created for a story I was writing in my English class at the time. It has since turned into many different things from pieces of unfinished written work to art creations to a few forum based RPGs and one or two websites.

I finally feel it's time to start doing something more with this world I created, so I've started doing some designs and I'll see where it goes from there!







2 comments:

  1. I have had the privilege of being part of the world of Tamen for a long time, these drawings just say so much to me. You are on such a great path with this project. Let nothing stand in your way.

    Moo-tastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Moo!! I'm having a lot of fun with it for sure!

      Delete