Sunday, January 3, 2016

So I finally got to see the new Star Wars movie. I cried. It was so much better than anything I was hoping for and so we saw it again (my man and me) and I'm hoping I'll be lucky enough to see it one more time before it's out of theatres. I can't believe how much I love it. I won't get into any details because I don't want to be one of those people who totally ruins it for someone. Just bring kleenex because the nostalgia is enough to cripple you. Hehe.
Also! Happy New Year! I myself am off to a great start over here in Courtneyland. I've organized my home top to bottom with the help of my guy and we are ready to kick this year's ass around the block and back again. I've got my goals (not resolutions people, resolutions aren't where it's at, GOALS are where it's at) ready to roll and all my paperwork up to date. YAY ME!

I would also like to thank all the lovely people who bought from my Redbubble store over the last few months, I never thought I'd see the day! It really means a lot to me when you guys show your support!

Other than that, there isn't too much new to report. I've got art planned, nothing in progress yet, but lots of plans to actually get some more art rolling haha!

Hope your week is an awesome one!

Cheers,
Courtney

Current Mood: Nerdy!

No comments:

Post a Comment